Second UBAPHODESA workshop on supercontinuum sources and bioimaging applications such as OCT
Magalie BONDU, Sophie CAUJOLLE, Catherine CHIN, Felix FLEISCHHAUER & Michael MARIA
On the 29th and 30th of September took the second year UBAPHODESA workshop at the University of Kent place. The purpose was to spread our research and get in touch with our peers in our research areas. For this were different speakers, such as Adam Dubis, Pearse Keane, Paul Beard, Ole Bang, Michael Hughes, Ji Qi, Stuart Gibson, Ranjan Rajendram, Gurprit Lall, Glen Jeffery and Taran Tatla invited to give an introduction to their research, but also some teaching on patenting from the Senior Commercialization Manager of the University of Kent.
With this two days event, we welcomed over 30 participants from our scientific consortium.
We would like to thank all the speakers for attending and their excellent talks.
Participants are coming from:
- University of Kent, United Kingdom (UoK)
- NKT Photonics A/S, Denmark (NKT)
- DTU Fotonik, Denmark (DTU)
- University College London / Institute of Ophthalmology, United Kingdom (UCL /IoO)
- University College London / Institute of Medical Physics, United Kingdom (UCL / Med Phys)
- Imperial College London, United Kingdom (ICL)
- Imperial College London / Institute of Global Health Innovation
- St. Mary’s Hospital, United Kingdom (St. Mary’s)
- Northwick Park Hospital, United Kingdom (NPH)
- Medway School of Pharmacy, UK
Full schedules and presentations by the participants can be viewed here:
To access our previous Workshop in 2015, go here.